ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, CERTIFICATION
Virtual or Online Training has become a popular alternative to live technical courses. These courses contain video modules, quizzes, and labs to practice learned content. Stronger provides a large range of courses from Microsoft Word to Cisco Switch Configuration. Purchase complete library access and improve your technical skills by learning from many different teachers.
of College Students are taking Online Courses
Over six million people are currently taking an online course in the U.S.
All types of students — from recent High School graduates to working professionals to retirees — find taking online courses can meet their needs.
TOP 5 REASONS TO TAKE AN ONLINE COURSE
- Lower Costs to In-Person Training – The initial costs are less and there are no commuting costs.
- More Comfortable Learning Environment – Students listen to lectures and complete assignments sent to them electronically — with no need to fight traffic, leave work early for class, or miss important family time.
- Convenience and Flexibility – Online courses give students the opportunity to plan study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around. Students can study and work at their convenience.
- Career Advancement – Students can take online courses for certifications that will help them get raises and promotions faster.
- Changing Professions – Work on a certification and skills that will help translate to a different job or career path.