Over 58% of small businesses are cyberattack victims, and that number continues to rise. Our packages are designed to make you Stronger.
Cybersecurity Consultation Packages
Every company faces different cybersecurity challenges. Solutions need to be as unique as the company.
With Stronger’s network of experienced professionals, we have the tools to provide what your company needs to be prepared. Attacks are not longer an if but a when. Being prepared for each step of that process reduces exposure, increases the ability to respond quickly and effectively, and empowers organizations with knowledge to recover and return to business as usual as fast as possible.
To make consulting available to all companies, Stronger has created 10-hour packages to help clients quickly address issues they’re facing. Depending on the need, clients can apply the hours toward a combination of the following:
• Cybersecurity Posturing Survey
• Cyber Insurance Policy Review
• Regulation Compliance Review
• Initial Vulnerability Assessment Review
• IT Asset – Documentation
• Kick-off Meeting with Cyber Expert
• Review of Cyber Questions for the Organization
• Risk Assessment Delivery Meeting
• Establishing Top 3 Critical Areas to Address
• Help with Implementation or Direction on Remedying Top 3 Critical Areas
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN OUR CONSULTING PACKAGES
- How do we start to create a 72-hour incident resource plan?
- Can someone help review the Cyber Insurance Policy questions with me?
- How do we set up a firewall?
- How do we set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) so my staff can stop using public WiFi?
- How do we set up a password management system?
- Which password management systems are the best?
- How do we create a personal devices policy?
- How can we teach my staff about the dangers of Phishing?
- What would we do if we suspect a network breach?
- How do we prevent employees who are let go from accessing info?
- How do we stay PCI compliant to take credit cards?
- How do we update our modem and printers? How often do we need to do this?