IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Keeping an organization informed and employees trained is essential to security and good cyber hygiene.
EMPLOYEES SHOULD RECOGNIZE THREATS
80% of security breaches stem from an employee clicking on a malicious link. Your employees are not only your first line of defense, but they can also be your weakest point. Keeping an organization informed and employees trained is essential to security and good cyber hygiene. Maintaining strong passwords and recognizing potentially malicious emails are two of the many ways Stronger helps train your workforce to protect and keep your organization safe.
IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING & MAKE IT PART OF YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE WITH SOLUTIONS FROM STRONGER, INCLUDING…
- Flexible Content
- Easy Reporting
- Integrated Phishing Simulator
- Fast Roll Out
Stronger offers flexible, ready-to-launch courses that can be customized to your organization’s needs, colors, and logo. We provide full reinforcement materials, complete reporting, phishing simulations, and customer support.
Or, Contact us for options made for larger organizations.
Depending on your company needs, Stronger offers 4 different levels of security awareness services to choose from:
- Content ONLY – Exceptional courses that can be built, and used, in your own learning environment.
- Content with a full LMS – A complete Learning Management System and the building blocks to create the right training for your staff.
- Content, LMS, and Phishing Simulator – Phishing is a key area of security and our Phishing Simulator integrates into the training content so staff can better learn and grow their cyber skills.
- Content, LMS, Phishing Simulator, and Onsite Training – Nothing compares to a small group, onsite training to reinforce security and privacy campaigns.
TRAINING AREAS INCLUDE:
- Social Engineering
- Reporting a Phish Button
- Data Protection
- Secure Passwords
- Insider Threat
- Incident Response
- Cloud Computing
- Phishing Gamers
- Risk Management
- Handling Data
- Securing Home Offices
With regulations including:
- Sexual Harassment