Security as a Service
Stronger offers a variety of packages specifically tailored for an organization’s unique needs.
SECURITY AS A SERVICE
Most IT departments are already overstretched. Allocating time to investigating and preventing cyberattacks takes attention off other critical areas. Security as a Service allows a company to integrate security services into their organization’s network and computer system on a subscription basis. Stronger offers a variety of packages specifically tailored for an organization’s unique needs.
These offerings are specific to ongoing monitoring services and can be deployed in a client’s network environment.
Keep scrolling to learn what we can provide to your organization.
The Must-Haves for Any Organization
- Endpoint Monitoring: Monitoring status, software, and activities to protect a business network from cyber threats originating from remote access devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- Mobile Device Monitoring: Full visibility and control of mobile devices, apps, and data while protecting sensitive data stored on mobile devices.
- Managed Firewall: Secures your system by monitoring network traffic and addressing security threats before they get to your network.
- Managed Detection and Response: Management and analysis of network logs and alerts, targeted threat hunting, and incident response, as well as ongoing monitoring and vulnerability assessment.
- Security Information and Event Management: Continuous monitoring and event alerting and response with real-time data collection and storage, threat intelligence integration, compliance benchmarking, and file anomaly detection.
Specific services included in packages may include, depending on the option…
- Configuration Review: Review of all technical configurations from all tools and services used within an environment.
- Interview/Questionnaire: Gathers information about the environment architecture and the use of technology.
- Enhanced Technical Vulnerability Assessment: Identifies weaknesses, technical flaws, and open holes in the organization’s network infrastructure.
- Anomaly Detection: Identifies unusual patterns that do not conform to expected behavior within a system.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Gathering: Data collected from publicly available sources.
- 24/7 Monitoring: System monitoring 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.
- Monthly Status Report: A monthly report on the status of your system.
- Remediation Steps for Anomalous Activity: Expert advice on proactive steps for any detected anomalous activity.
Pricing is based on the number of locations, endpoints (computer, tablet, phone, printer, fax machine, etc.), employees, servers (including percentage of physical vs cloud servers), and websites/URLs.
Please call or email to get pricing that matches your organization’s needs and variables.