Heather Stratford—Stronger International, Inc. founder and CEO—is a thought leader in the Cybersecurity field. She leads a team of dedicated individuals who help organizations become stronger and more secure in this age of cyber threats. She has lead technology teams throughout her career, which has spanned the fields of publishing, manufacturing, technology, food services, contractor services, and transportation. She specializes in start-ups and young organizations and has launched two of her own international companies: Moxie Marketing, a technology integrator for the Marketing Industry, and Stronger International, Inc., a cybersecurity firm.
Her educational background includes an MBA in International Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management and a Bachelor of Arts from Brigham Young University. She now specializes in cybersecurity and the impact it has on businesses of all sizes.
Stronger International’s core business is working to make companies and organizations stronger across the globe. Heather is a technology influencer, helping organizations become more secure and compliant with the latest in cybersecurity tools and training. As cybersecurity regulations change and evolve, Heather consults with organizations helping them learn how to maintain their readiness and compliance. While cybersecurity is an exploding field, Heather maintains that it does not need to be an enigma and enjoys solving problems and finding the right solutions for each client. In 2019, Heather was awarded the honor of being named a Tory Burch Fellow for her work and vision in her industry.
As a speaker, few can captivate and hold an audience’s attention better. Heather has keynoted cybersecurity conferences at Universities nationwide and speaks at organizations across the country. The breadth of her experience, along with her specialty in technology, enables her to bring new vision to complicated current events and their potential impacts on current business practices.
Recent speaking engagements include:
• “Failing Forward: Strategies for Women to Embrace Risk and Grow from Failure” at Women Lead — STCU at Gonzaga University — 13 March 2019
• “GDPR and Privacy Regulations” — Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
• “Technology and Mental Health Effects” — Moderator — Community Security Coalition
• “Cyber Security Issues in the Medical Industry”
• “Cyber Tsunami: Women Protecting Their Business” — Keynote speaker
• “The Role of Privacy and Security with the GDPR” at the Community Security Coalition
• Gonzaga University’s Wednesday leadership series: “Failing Forward” interactive webinar
• Create your Cloud Strategy Conference: Speaker – Creating a Security Culture – Spokane, WA
• Northwest Security Awareness Forum – Privacy and the GDPR – Seattle, WA.
• LockDown Cyber Security Conference, University of Wisconsin-Madison – Keynote
• LockDown Cyber Security Conference, University of Wisconsin-Madison – Speaker: Women and Diversity in Cybersecurity.
• BrightTALKS – GDPR Summit: The Future of GDPR: Compliance beyond Deadline Day.
• BrightTALKS – IT Security Summit: Creating a Cybersecurity Culture.
• Spokane Club Executive Series: Managing Cybersecurity Risk
• Hackathon – Washington State University WSU’s 2018 Hackathon – Senior Mentor and Speaker on Cybersecurity impact in Biotechnology.
• California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) – Women in Cyber Panel
• Law Enforcement Technology Conference – California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) –Speaker: Cyber Tsunami – Getting Ready for Impact
• Speaker – GSI Professional Development Event: Current Cybersecurity Threats: What an organization can do to limit risks.
• 2019 Tory Burch Fellow
• 2018 Recipient of Whitworth University’s Women in Business Leadership Award
• 2017 Mile2 North America Partner of the Year award
• Boy Scouts of America – Committee Chair – Pack, Advancement Chair – Troop, Committee Member Board – Pack and Troop. 7 years
• Board Member – Community Security Coalition (Regional Cyber Security Organization)
To interview Heather or to have her contribute a quote to an article please contact spend an email to email@example.com